Congratulations to our second mentor of the week this semester, Matt Clohisy. In addition to being a member of the Wash U Baseball team, Matt also takes time to volunteer with B&B and contribute to the St. Louis community that he grew up in. Here is more info on Matt:
1. What are you studying?
2. When did you start BnB? Why do you continue doing it?
I started this semester. I did some inner city tutoring in high school and I thought B&B would be a lot of fun and good service opportunity that could break up my schedule.I know a number of people who have done it and recommended it to me.
4. Name one spot on campus you would want to go, kick your feet up, and tilt your head 45 degrees upwards to admire whatever is above:
The new business school- pretty sweet building.
5. A mix between a tiger and a silverback gorilla is threatening the very existence of BnB, how do you stop it?
Gather a band of warriors to fight it.
6. What would be your BnB pitch to a specific mentor?
First off its a lot of fun for yourself, its a really good time getting to play with kids. At the same time its nice to put something in your week thats really worth your time thats not your usual studying or an on campus activity.
7. What is your favorite joke?
What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef.
What do you call a cow with a twitch? Beef Jerky
8. What is your spirit animal?
Grizzly Bear- I like to sleep and eat and feel dominant at times.
Congrats Matt – thanks for your hard work and commitment to B&B!
Copyright protected by Digiprove © 2015 Books and Basketball