1) What year are you and what are you studying?
– Sophomore and Business and Computer Science
2) What is your favorite joke?
– Did you hear about the hungry clock? It went back four seconds
3) When did you start Books and Basketball and why do you continue doing it?
– I started BnB this semester and have loved it so far! The kids we work with are great, so full of energy and just awesome to be around. It’s been great getting to know the students and I’m excited to see how the rest of the semester plays out. It’s definitely the highlight of my week
4) A mix between a tiger and a silverback gorilla is threatening the very existence of BnB, how do you stop it?
– Gather everyone around and fight it until someone calls animal control
5) What would be your BnB pitch to a potential mentor?
– BnB is one of the few opportunities where you get to have a direct influence in the St. Louis community. The students we work with really love spending time with us and it’s great getting to have a positive impact on their lives. It’s also a lot of fun for mentors as we get to play sports with them and tutor them one-on-one. Overall it’s just a great way to get outside the WashU bubble an make a difference in these students’ lives.
6) Name one spot on campus you would want to go, kick your feet up, and tilt your head 45 degrees upwards to admire whatever is above.
– Holmes lounge for sure. The ceiling in there is amazing and Holmes is just a relaxing place in general.