Congratulations to our newest mentor of the week, Annie Pudvah!
Here is a little more about Annie:
1. If you could pick any nickname what would it be?
My nickname now is Deuce because I’m the second kid in my family, but if I could choose a nickname it would be Pudacris because people used to call me Puda because of my last name and Pudacris is the cooler version.
2. When did you start BnB? Why do you continue doing it?
I started the beginning of my Sophomore year because my awesome suite mate Gabby convinced m I should do it and I keep doing it because I love the time I spend with the kids and how excited they get once they get to know you.
4. Name one spot on campus you would want to go, kick your feet up, and tilt your head 45 degrees upwards to admire whatever is above:
Anywhere but Olin haha but really the new B School building because it’s beautiful and I don’t really know what it looks like yet.
5. Which part of the campus has the best scent?
I wouldn’t know because I was born with a really weak nose and don’t have a sense of smell.
6. How do you like your broccoli?
Steamed.. wait no it gets mushy. Grilled. Wait I don’t know if I’ve ever had grilled broccoli. Any samples?
7.. A mix between a tiger and a silverback gorilla is threatening the very existence of BnB, how do you stop it?
I would summon the Avengers and have them handle it.
8. What would be your BnB pitch to a specific mentor?
Its a really rewarding experience for both the kids and mentors because the mix of recreational activities and tutoring allows you to form a strong bond with the kids you work with because you can interact in casual and academic settings and its fun to see young kids so excited about learning!
Congrats Annie! Thanks for all your hard work and commitment to B&B!